1. Where have you been that could best be described as a winter wonderland?
Buffalo, NY is my hometown so any Winter I spent there could definitely be describe as a Winer Wonderland. My favorite would have to be at Niagara Falls when there is ice/snow on the ground and on the falls. They have light displays that make it look stunning. See below!
2. In what way might you describe this as the winter of your discontent?
It doesn't snow here, which makes celebrating the holidays, especially Christmas, not as special. It never feels like it without snow!
3. What was the last wintergreen-flavored thing you tasted?
Most likely gum, but I don't remember specifically.
4. Is there anyone in your life who could be nicknamed Old Man Winter?
Not that I can think of. I don't know too many elderly men as both my grandfathers have passed, and neither would be nicknamed that anyway.
5. Now that the holidays have passed, is there anything good about the winter that remains?
There are times I really like cooking/eating chili and soup, so I definitely appreciate the cold weather winter brings in that sense. It could be a shorter season, though.
I've made it to post 100 on my blog! I can't even believe it. I always feel like I don't blog enough, but here we are at one-hundred. Here's to many hundreds more!
P.S. Can anyone explain blog awards to me? I know there are annual actual awards but I see various awards that bloggers give to one another and I'm a tad confused as to how that works. Thanks!